Since many people around the world have been working from home due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic, here are some tips from the Harvard Business Review (HBR) to work from home more effectively:
– Make a schedule and stick to it
– Focus on what you’ve accomplished at the end of each day to keep yourself motivated
– Create a dedicated workspace and let your family know that you are unavailable during work hours
– Try to work all day without regular breaks — your productivity and motivation will suffer
– Isolate yourself — go the extra mile to meet up with colleagues and peers to talk shop
– Neglect to check in regularly with colleagues and bosses — it’s important to make yourself ‘visible’ even if you aren’t in the office
You can also read the complete article from HBR at the link here.